Experienced Family Law practitioners
With more than 10+ years experience in Family Law, we can provide assistance on a wide range of issues, including:
- Marriage and co-habitation agreements
- Separation agreements
- Custody, access and child support
- Spousal support
- Property division and mortgage agreements
- Variations of agreements and court orders
- Step-parent adoptions
- Estates, Wills and Powers of Attorney
We know that in many cases, going to court can be avoided when disputes are addressed early.
Taking the time to have the right agreement in place can prevent confusion or difficulties later on. Ensuring you have a valid Will in place, for example, can make a huge difference for your family when certainty and peace of mind are most important.